The website of the client –Personaltrainingmaster.co.uk was designed and developed professionally but included a lot of data which required an expert optimisation team to make the website Search Engine friendly and helpful for the user.
So when our client contacted us, we analysed his website and found some technical issues along with the requirement of Content Optimization. So, we devised a strategy to implement all the required elements of SEO to make the website search engine friendly and increase its visibility amongst search results.
Our team of qualified and experienced SEO experts, digital marketing professionals and developers thoroughly analysed the website according to the latest trends and its competitors. During the first phase we devised a strategy to build backlinks and to resolve all the technical issues present in website.
While analysing, we understood that website requires an extensive approach for Search Engine Optimization to improve its visibility and ranking in SERP. We analysed several elements, such as:
- Bounce rate,
- Conversion rate
- SSL certification
- Duplicate issues
Based on the above analysis, we proposed an effective strategy to the client.
- Analysis of website’s structure and recommendations to improvise.
- Optimization of webpages to improve Page speed
- Optimize Images and add Alt Tags
- Optimized Meta Tags and Heading Tags
- Linked Social Media Accounts to the website
- Added Breadcrumb and breadcrumb schema on all website pages
- Updated the navigation to make the pages more reachable to the users
- Fixed duplicate blog pages’ issue
- Added Nofollow tag on all outbound links
- Fixed dead pages’ issue
- Added HTML and XML sitemap
- Google Business Page Integration
- Implemented all standard elements of SEO like, sitemaps, robots.txt, NOODP, NOYDIR, etc.
- Setup a Google Webmaster, Bing Webmaster account for the website to monitor and maintain their website’s presence in Google and Bing Search results.
- Setup a Google Analytics account for the website to tracks and reports website
- Optimised the website regularly to keep the website search engine friendly.
The focus of the OFF page Strategy was to build relevant and quality backlinks for the client’s website, so that they help in improving the prominence of website on Search Engines, which will give a positive impact in keyword ranking and website traffic
- Performed an in-depth Backlinks Analysis of the website at the beginning of the campaign.
- As the client provides services in the province of London, we searched for relevant Local websites to increase more prominence in Local Area.
- Regularly created unique & informative details of the website’s targeted URLs and submitted the same on third party websites, to create quality backlinks:
- Social Bookmarking Websites
- Directory Submission Websites
- Local Listing Websites
- Business Listing Websites
- Image Sharing Websites
- Video Sharing Websites
- Document Sharing Websites
- Infographic Sharing Websites
- Question Answer Websites
- Analysed the backlinking strategy of top competitors and then created links on them to acquire more quality backlinks for website.
- Regularly posted updates on the Social Media profiles of the client.
Our team accomplished all the above given on-page and off-page activities in an organized way. We used focused techniques and approaches to achieve our targets.
After implementation of our SEO and audit recommendations, the website started performing well across all search engines. And we saw a dramatic change in the ranking positions of keywords.
- We improved the quantity and quality of backlinks.
- We improved the brand’s image overall
- We significantly enhanced the reach of the website to its potential customers
- We significantly increased its social media presence
Client is satisfied with SEO approach that was applied for his website and is happy to continue with us. Our SEO team is regularly working on the project to maintain its Brand Name and further improvement in User Visibility.