Self Drive Web Portal was professionally designed, with all the elements that make it worth visiting. Even though web development included all the important aspects for visitors, it was struggling with the ranking and traffic. They were unable to identify the problems.
So, one day they contacted us for the SEO services. After the website analysis, we came to a conclusion that website has some technical issues and need optimization, so we devised a strategy to achieve targeted ranking and visibility to the client's website.
- Analysis of Website Structure and Recommendation
- Optimized Website to Improve Page Speed
- Optimized Meta Tags of website pages
- Optimized heading tags
- Added Alt Tags for images
- Optimized website content for targeted keywords
- Implemented Schema Markups and Rich Snippet on the web pages
- Unique Content was included in web pages
- Removed Hidden content issue
- Fixed Dead Pages Issue
- Implemented all SEO standard elements like, sitemaps, robots.txt, Noodp, NoYdir, etc.
- Setup of Google Analytics and set Goal, Filters etc.
- Setup of Google Webmaster to track traffic report and visibility in various search engines.
- At the initial phase of the campaign, we performed an in depth Backlinks Analysis of the website.
- Submitted Unique and Informative Details of the website targeted URL’s to the third part websites and created quality Backlinks.
- Social Bookmarking sites
- Local Listing Sites
- Image Promotion in Social Media Platform
- Gift Voucher/Discount Coupon Promotion
- Guest Review / Testimonial Promotion On Social Platforms
- Infographic Promotion
- Submitted Blogs and Articles written for the website on third party content sharing websites. Emphasize was given more on Local websites to increase visibility of the Client's website.
- Converted the articles and blogs into PDF files and shared them on top quality PDF sharing websites. To promote them further, we bookmarked the URLs of the published PDF files on social bookmarking websites.
- Optimized Google Business Page for the Local Users.