Techrev is one of the leading companies for Enterprise Software Development Application. They are in the world to transform ideas into reality with a quick drag and drop services for creating applications instead of going through the tedious process of developing lengthy programs.
Website was designed in a simple manner with a motive to make developers life easier with the use of software . But website was not optimized for search Engines and thus did not receive a prominent position in search engine results.
The company had a versatile and functional website with multiple features and software to assist people. It had many dedicated sections for different software products. However, the client was not happy and wanted to increase its reachability amongst more people looking for services that they were offering. So, to meet his objectives, he decided to hire us to improve the overall rankings and traffic of the website.
After the initial analysis, we found that along with solving the technical issues, the website was in high need of Search Engine Optimisation, thus we began supervising the components of the SEO program that needs to be tailored according to the business goals.
Our team of qualified and experienced SEO experts, digital marketing professionals and developers thoroughly analysed the website according to the latest trends and its competitors. During the first phase we devised a strategy to build backlinks and to resolve technical issues present in website.
While analysing, we understood that the website requires an extensive approach for Search Engine Optimization to improve its visibility and ranking in SERP. We analysed several elements, such as:
- Bounce rate,
- Conversion rate
- SSL certification
- Duplicate issues
Based on the above analysis, we proposed an effective strategy to the client.
- Analysis of the website’s structure and recommendations to improvise.
- Optimisation of webpages to improve Page speed
- Optimise Images and add Alt Tags
- Optimise Meta Tags and Heading Tags
- Link Social Media Accounts to the website
- Added Breadcrumb and breadcrumb schema on all website pages
- Updated the navigation to make it more reachable for the users
- Fixed duplicate blog pages’ issue
- Added Nofollow tag on all outbound links
- Fixed dead pages’ issue
- Added HTML and XML sitemap
- Google Business Page Integration
- Implemented all standard elements of SEO like, sitemaps, robots.txt, NOODP, NOYDIR, etc.
- Setup a Google Webmaster , Bing Webmaster account for the website to monitor and maintain their website’s presence in Google and Bing Search results.
- Setup a Google Analytics account for the website to track and report website
- Optimised the website regularly to keep the website search engine friendly.
The focus of the OFF page Strategy was to build relevant and quality backlinks for the client’s website, so that they help in improving the prominence of website on Search Engines, which will give a positive impact in keyword ranking and website traffic.
- Performed an in-depth Backlinks Analysis of the website at the start of the campaign.
- Regularly created unique & informative details of the website’s targeted URLs and submitted the same on third party websites, to create quality backlinks:
- Social Bookmarking
- Local Listing
- Business Listing
- Image and Video Sharing
- PDF Submission of BlogPost
- Infographic Promotion
- Quora submission
- PR Submission
- Regularly posted activities on the Social Media profiles of the client.
Our team accomplished all the above given on-page and off-page activities in an organized way. We used focused techniques and approaches to achieve our targets.
After implementation of our SEO and audit recommendations, the website started performing well across all search engines. And we saw a dramatic change in the ranking positions of keywords.